Bangalore Charitable Trust is a non-profit hospice for terminally ill cancer patients. Our vision is to help alleviate the physical and psychological discomfort associated with progressive and incurable cancer.
Bangalore Charitable Trust affirms life, respecting the uniqueness of each individual, by caring and supporting to meet the physical and emotional needs of patients and their families living with life threatening illnesses. The Service enables patients to live out the remainder of their lives in comfort and dignity.
The main objective of Bangalore Charitable Trust is to provide palliative care and to improve the quality of life for terminally ill cancer patients in the last days of their journey. We will provide medical, social, emotional and spiritual support for individuals and their loved ones as they face life threatening cancer, and in their ongoing grief.
• To provide quality care for the neglected and needy sick
• To provide compassionate care to those in the end- stage of their disease
• To ensure them dignity of life, quality treatment and improved health
• To help them find meaning in life and to cope with their real life situation so as
• To live a dignified life in the society
• To train healthcare professionals in Day Care Center, Hospital and community care management
• To network with the Governments and other NGOs
• To help the society to develop its sense of Compassion, Care, Commitment, Competence, Generosity and be responsible companion to sick brethren.
Compassion, Care, Commitment and Competence